Mark Your Calendar: GSA’s Small Business Works Virtual Event: Navigating Equity in Procurement is July 26-27, 2022
On July 26-27, the GSA Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization will host a no-cost virtual training event. The two-day event will provide training for the small business community and federal acquisition workforce. This is your opportunity to engage with experts across government and industry.
Tuesday, July 26, 2022: The event will provide valuable information to help small businesses navigate the federal government marketplace. Small businesses will also be able to expand their network during the afternoon matchmaking event.
Here’s a glimpse at educational sessions planned for small businesses:
- Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Pre-Award/Offer Preparation
- What is SBA’s 8(a) Business Development Program and 7(j) Assistance Program?
- NASA Scientific and Engineering Workstation Procurement (SEWP) and How Do They Buy?
- Success Leaves Clues: Learn Best Practices from Successful Socioeconomic Small Businesses: A Panel Discussion
Wednesday, July 27, 2022: Training on small business programs will be provided for the Federal acquisition workforce highlighting how each acquisition professional delivers equity in procurement within their own Federal agency. Acquisition professionals can earn Continuous Learning Points (CLPs).
Educational sessions planned for the acquisition workforce include:
- Advancing Contracting Opportunities for Small Businesses
- Historically Black Colleges & Universities (HBCU) Initiative on Advancing Educational Equity and Economic Opportunity
- Successful Partnering with the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program
- Evaluating Small Business in Source Selection
Don’t miss out! Encourage other small businesses and your federal acquisition workforce colleagues to attend.
Learn more about the event and REGISTER TODAY!